Monday, March 13, 2017

Indie e-Con Book Awards Nominees!


Hello! Just popping in with the links to all of the books nominated for this year's book awards. I have them sorted by price. Pick up and read as many as you can. Voting will begin on March 20th.

All of the links on the 99 cent books are through my mother's Amazon Associate's account. This is how I pay my rent.

(Please note that it was up to the authors to adjust the prices for this, and clicking through, it doesn't seem that all of them have adjusted theirs yet. Please check the prices before you purchase!)



99 Cents


Free


(This one is paperback only)
White Wolf and the Ash Princess by Tammy Lash

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I think a couple $.99 books sneaked into the free section. None But You and Left to Die were the two I noticed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They didn't sneak, the authors put down "free" on both of them, but apparently forgot and/or changed their mind and failed to inform me of it. Let me go fix them.

      Delete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...