Email Entry is now Closed. I'm now editing this post to include answers.
I'd like to thank everyone who played - are are now added below.
1. "Who are we spying on today?" Mical Besen asked, dropping to her knees on the floor next to her sister.
- Shrouded Jewels by Jansina
2. "Sean means self and Kleiner means centered!"
- Blue Bells of Scotland by Laura Vosika
3. Hello, my name is Albany York, I have a telepathic connection with my twin sister, Brooklyn.
- Twinepathy by C. B. Cook
4. Wayne Tempest locked eyes with the terrified child one last time as he threw himself behind a stranger's Ford Transit parked by the diner's entrance.
- Death Scene by J. J. Francesco
5. A spire twisted its way into the evening sky above a castle, on the side of a dusty mountain in the far southern lands.
- Jeweler's Apprentice by E. Kaiser Writes
6. Clara couldn't contain a scream when she felt herself suddenly thrown off balance.
- Old River Road by Ivy Rose
7. Sun li stared at the freshly cut arcoiris flower.
- The Jammer and the Blade by DJ Edwardson
8. "The red one is mine," he said.
- Duty by Rachel Rossano
(Fun fact on this one - this opening line was chosen by a contest the author held, and though she planned to only write a short story about it, it has turned into a full series)
9. There are many that believe that fairies do not exist.
- Adela's Curse by Claire M. Banschbach
10. Marie glanced down the line of children, and a shiver slipped down her spine.
- Journey to Love by Amanda Tero
11. Robert ran out the back door and into the barn.
- A Mighty Fortress by Faith Blum
12. It had been about six months since anyone had died because they refused to go to school.
- Red Rain by Aubrey Hansen
13. Something scaly crawled across Valerian's cheek.
- Mercy's Prince by Katy Huth Jones
14. I have no imagination.
- The Ankulen by Kendra E. Ardnek
15. The back door creaked as it slowly swung inward on its hinges.
- The Experiment by Morgan Elizabeth Huneke
Which of these leave you wanting the rest of the book?