Saturday, October 14, 2017

That's So Pinteresting!


Hello! I have another game for you guys, based off of something I did in the Facebook party the other week.

Basically - most of you guys know my Pinterest Boards, right? 'Course you do. So here's the deal - I post a lot of very interesting and vague things on my storyboards, and today's your chance to read over them an ask questions. To play, all you have to do is post a link to one of my pins in the comments, and then I'll reply to your comment with an explanation for the pin. I miiiight even give you a straight answer. You MAY be able to earn some spoilers.

Be aware that some of my pins don't actually have straight answers. They're there just because I feel like having them.

So, some quick rules -

Each pin must be a separate comment. Include the title of the storyboard you gleaned the pin from when you post, and if you have a specific question, do ask. Otherwise, mine will just be a general explanation.
You're welcome to ask about as many pins as you'd like, but only three at a time. (And by "at a time" I mean, "as I answer them." Basically, I don't want to be deluged with three hundred pins to answer questions about at once.)
You must get your pins from the storyboards I'm embedding below ... but that is all of my storyboards. I'm just making them easier to access. The only one I left off is Poison Kiss, as I have published that book, and there aren't any pins there that aren't answered in the story. There shouldn't be, anyways. I did post The Ankulen, as there are pins there for the spin-off series.
Each pin you post in the comments is worth one point towards the giveaway.

Oh, and before I let you loose in the comments - just a quick update on the Q&A - I've realized that I don't have time to get the posts written up at the very moment, so I'll be doing them in December. Thus, I'm opening the questioning back up. Get thyselves over to Goodreads. I especially need more questions for the Bookanians.































Phew. I have a lot of pinterest boards...

34 comments:

  1. From HaV Academy: http://pin.it/O1nw96l
    Is this an actual character who's going to be a thing, or just a potentiality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also from HaV Academy: http://pin.it/Wzd93Xo
    Is this a costume or a mobile prison or both?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably a costume. Not sure. I think it looks cool, though.

      Delete
    2. I agree that it looks cool, but it also looks . . . creepy. Not costume-creepy, but something else. IDK.

      Delete
    3. I think it was for one of the villains.

      Delete
    4. It definitely does look villainous . . .

      Delete
  3. From Laura's board: http://pin.it/s6tMS6Q
    I don't even know what to ask about this one . . . it scares me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think some great event has happened that Laura had been dreading. And even though the consequences of the event are grevious, Laura's just relieved that the event itself is over.

      Don't know what the event is, though. It could be any number of things.

      Delete
  4. Also from Laura's board: http://pin.it/DttAGma
    Is this Laura speaking, or someone speaking about Laura? And if it's Laura speaking, who's she talking about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Laura speaking, but I'm not sure who she's talking about. I think it's someone I haven't written about yet.

      Delete
    2. Ah. I thought Laura speaking was more likely, but I wasn't sure. It seems like it would come from the end of the series.

      Delete
    3. No, I rather think that it's from one of the other worlds.

      Delete
  5. From The Eternal Queen, which I really want to read just based on the board: http://pin.it/gWb5vMz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erika, the queen, is talking to her husband, who's already killed her once. She lives a cyclic life. She'll just be back in fiftyish years.

      Delete
    2. . . . Well, that explains why the board seemed so dark. Poor Erika.

      Delete
  6. From Dragon Song: http://pin.it/mUmgZx-
    Who is talking to whom and can you please tell me that there will be an actual exchange like this in the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ... I don't even know on this one. I think this maaaaaaaaay be a conversation between Push and someone, but to be frank, I forgot about this pin.

      Delete
  7. Also from Dragon Song: http://pin.it/QqTHqEr
    Who is she? She's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Jinastia, or Jin, the embodiment of light. Her twin brother, Jonathon, or Jon, is the embodiment of shadow. They're two of Goldi's cousins.

      Delete
    2. Ohhhh. Not what I was expecting, but cool.

      Delete
    3. Jin and Jon are two of my favorite characters in that book. I miiiiiiight be keeping Jon single just so that I can say that he's "mine."

      Delete
  8. From Rizkaland: Who is this? https://au.pinterest.com/pin/94646029653412867/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also Rizkaland: https://pin.it/hWhzylE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ... think that might be inspiration quote for book 3, but it might be something else, too. We'll see how that goes.

      Delete
  10. And one more for Rizkaland: https://pin.it/dxYKpUL

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...