Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Bookshelf Overhauled


Well, I did it. Somehow, in these last three months, I managed to overhaul and rerelease all six of my novels. I also released Poison Kiss. No, I don't know how I did it. It got intense, especially the last three weeks.

But now it's done, and look at these shiny new covers.




Oh, but I can just stare at those gorgeous covers all day long. 

You're probably expecting me to announce the winner of the lovely package of books now ... but I've actually decided to give you guys a tiny bit more time. See, I'm still waiting for my last package of proof copies to come in for Kingdom, WPFP, and LDTD, and thus I haven't ordered the box of books for the winner. 

And I realized that none of you have had a chance to read Kingdom's revision yet - unless you're ninja readers - so I'm extending giveaway entries through to November 15th. 

So, if you've written reviews and haven't emailed me links to them yet ... you have fifteen more days.
If you still need to write the reviews - you have fifteen more days.
If you want to play any of the games that I posted during the last three months - you have fifteen more days.
Fifteen more days to earn points by speculating for Rizkaland and Bookania.
Fifteen more days to earn points by asking questions of Rizkan and Bookanian Characters.
Fifteen more days to comment on any post here on this blog or on Ardnek Afterthoughts
Fifteen more days. 

Have fun. 

I'm going to go frantically write The Worth of a King. C'est la Vie. 

5 comments:

  1. Huzzah for the overhaul! And huzzah for another two weeks in which to potentially write my Ankulen fanfic . . . except that I should be working on NaNoWriMo . . . what is life . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, fanart and fanfiction. Knew I was forgetting something.

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love your new covers and those last two are just absolutely STUNNING. Especially the Water Princess Fire Prince one omggg!! You've done a great job. 🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alea Harper made the bottom three for me, and, yes, she's awesome. WPFP and LDTD had actually been fancovers that she'd made for practice, originally. I told her that I wished that they were the real covers and we made it happen.

      *happy sigh* They're so awesome.

      Delete
  3. WHOOO! CONGRATS!!! :D They're all so shiny! ^_^ Can't wait to read the ones I haven't!

    Good luck on NaNo! I should be writing too...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...