Sunday, December 29, 2013

Nutcracker Advent Day 29

Today's nutcracker is a snowman. I got him from Christmas last year from my mom and dad. I saw him at Target, noticed that he was cheap, and talked my parents into getting him for me.

I didn't have a snowman nutcracker yet, you see. He'd be a perfect addition to my collection. And since at that time, I wasn't aware of any other nutcrackers that would become mine that Christmas (though I later got the sworded one), I really wanted him.

And yes, I have a larger font size and picture for this post. I want it to look longer without having it really be longer. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...