Thursday, December 26, 2013

Nutcracker Advent Day 26

Okay, so Christmas is technically over ... but I haven't opened presents with all of my family, and I have, by no means, exhausted my store of nutcrackers. So guess what? More Nutcracker Advent!

Today's nutcracker is a paint-it-yourself that you can sometimes find in craft stores. He was a present from my adopted aunt and uncle (she adopted my Grammy shortly after her second daughter was born), and I've never bothered to paint him.

I don't think I shall. I like the natural, all-wood look. Makes him unique.

Oh, and a thank you to everyone who downloaded my books yesterday. Sew and Derao are still free, so if you missed yesterday, you can still get those to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...