Friday, December 27, 2013

Nutcracker Advent Day 27

I have two stockings that stay up all year round in a corner of my room that's not easy to see. One of them is the one my mother made me with Blue the Puppy sledding down a hill, the other ....

Yeah, you guessed it, has nutcrackers on it. You're really smart. (No brain, there's no need to start singing the "We just figured out blues clues" song. Even if you are half-asleep.)

I think my Grammy gave me this stocking.

I can't think of anything else to say, except for the fact that I'm about to drive myself crazy with this punch embroidery business. I've been wanting to learn since I was eight or nine, and now I'm finally getting around to it ... and it's not as easy as I always thought it'd be.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Oh, and the fact that a song appeared in my head on Sunday (completely original song, mind you, not something I've heard before) and I now have a brand new plot idea. I've even given it a board on Pinterest. It's a very interesting plot idea, and I'm having fun watching it grow and form. I have a villain and hero picked out, and my villain is wonderfully three dimisional already. The hero still has some growing to do, and I can't, for the life of me, remember what I've named him ... it started with an "I" however ... Ishboseth? No, that wasn't it ...

Anyways, I'll be back tomorrow with a new nutcracker and possibly a sensible brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...