Monday, December 2, 2013

Nutcracker Advent Day 2

My nutcrackers come in all shapes and sizes. This one here isn't my smallest, but he's close to it. He was a Christmas present from V, but I don't remember how old we were when she gave him to me, nor does she remember where she got him. We're debating whether it was the AWANA store (unlikely), Walmart (more probable) or a dollar store (also very probable).

There aren't really any funny stories or anecdotes about this one, although he's missing his beard. Guess he thought that I didn't want a guy who looked like Santa Clause or something like that.

He's also the only one I own that has sequins on him, if that's interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Dollar Tree ... I think the first Christmas that we lived with Grandma and Grandpa ... so you would have been 6. Or else it was the following Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...