Friday, January 4, 2013

Versatile Blog award.

Miss Melody Muffin has awarded me on her blog. Many thanks! Also Jack did a "all of my followers are awarded with this" thing, so I'll say that I'm doing her tag, too.


Rules:
1. Must state the rules.
2. Thank the awarded and link back to them.
3. Must pass this award along to five other bloggers.
4. List their names with links to their award winning blogs.
5. Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blogs.
6. Share seven unusual things about yourself.  Something that not many people could say about themselves.


Okay ... seven unusual things ...

1. I have a scar on my throat from where a hot water heater attacked me when I was 7 or 8.
2. It's a joke in my family that, between length and thickness, I have more hair on my head than the rest of my family combined. And it's probably true.
3. I owe my writing career to Fairy Tales, Tolkien and C. S. Lewis. If it weren't for the fact that I wanted to rewrite them, I'd probably not be an author today. 
4. Oh, and my mother, too. She's the best mom an author can have - the sort that had had aspirations of writing when they were younger, but no longer has the time to craft with words.
5. Most of my main female characters have my hair in some way or another. Jen's is shorter, Robin's is darker, and Petra's is frizzier ... but it's all mostly my hair.
6. I could not whistle until I lost my first tooth
7. Colored pencils are my preferred art medium.

And I don't feel like tagging/awarding people. If you want to do this feel free, but I'm not gonna make thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...