Friday, January 18, 2013

THOU ART INVITED

I personally find it hard to believe, but my eighteenth birthday is next month. But, despite the fact that I don't feel eighteen (the joke in my family is that I'm seventeen going on eight), I still enjoy birthday parties, especially for important birthdays like this one when I'm technically an adult!

However, the bank's a little tight, so I can't have the fancy ball or costume party as I'd like so ...

I've decided to have my party right here on my blog! And you're invited!

(Doesn't matter who "you" are. If you're reading this, you're welcome to show up and take part.)

The date is February 22nd (not my real birthday, but, for privacy reasons, I'm not disclosing my real birthday on-line. I tell any site that shows my birthday that it's the 14th.) It will cover the whole day, but feel free to come and go as thou wilt. I'm not going to force you to be glued to your computer all day long.

The place is right here at Knitted by God's Plan.

What to look forward to (not everything's set in stone, however, and if you have ideas, feel free to shout them out to me)

QandA's (one with me and one with my characters)
Pictures of party food (such as cake and ice cream)
A Short Story about Robin and Robert's Eighteenth Birthday.
Some Party Games (I have a few figured out, but I'm open to ideas)
A GIVEAWAY for comment participation. (Prize ... I'm not telling at this moment, but here's a hint: I wrote it)

For the QandA, however, I need questions to answer. So ... for the next two or three weeks, feel free to email me, and ask as many questions as you want. Direct your questions to either me or any of my characters (there will be a post with both) and they can be as serious (such as what my writing area looks like) or a silly (such as why Robin likes to put swords into ceilings) or as random (such as what I plan to wear to my wedding) as you like. I will choose up to 20 questions for me to answer, and 20 questions for my characters to answer.

Gifts aren't necessary, but if you want to bring one (it can be imaginary if you'd like) I'll have a gift table set up. I'm working on an amazon wishlist if you want ideas.

I'll also have a button crafted within a few days, but I don't have it yet.

In the meantime, you can ooh and ahh over a cake done by the person I want to do my birthday cake!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I will come. I will add it to my calender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...what will you wear at your wedding? (And what is your oppinion of popcorn?)

    I shall come, if possible, and I think it will be.

    Iwill have to come up with more later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I am in love with all of these details. I also have been making use of the chic ideas for my blog’s 10th anniversary. It will be a super stylish Oscar inspired party and I would be hosting one of the prettiest party venues in Chicago. I am just so exited for this important milestone’s celebrations.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...