Friday, September 6, 2013

Ankulen Tag!!

I wasn't planning on this one, but a fellow blogger released her first book the day before The Ankulen (and there's another author talking about publishing her second, so apparently September's a popular month for publication ...)and she wrote up a tag for other people to fill out about her book. I like the idea, so I'm stealing it.

Yes, we authors are the worst thieves of the bunch.

So, anyways, I'm doing up a tag for The Ankulen. Just copy the questions over to your blog, answer them, and provide a link to this post and to the book itself (Kindle or print, it doesn't matter.) If you would like to tag some other people, that would be nice, but it's not necessary.

If you complete the tag before monday, and comment somewhere on my blog with the link, it'll count as three points towards the giveaway.

Questions:

1. Did you have any imaginary friends as a child? If so, tell me about them!
2. An Ankulen is a piece of jewelry that brings imagination to life. If they actually existed, what would yours look like?
3. Based on what you've heard about the Ankulen, what part of it are you most looking forward to? If you have already read it, what was your favorite part?
4. What was your favorite book as a child?
5. How do you think this book will compare to my previous three books?

My Answers:

1. Did you have any imaginary friends as a child? If so, tell me about them!

Truthfully, I did not. I would make up stories with my dolls, stuffed animals and writing/drawing utensils, and I would pretend that I was someone other than Kendra ... but I never had a single, constant imaginary friend.

2. An Ankulen is a piece of jewelry that brings imagination to life. If they actually existed, what would yours look like?

Mine is an amethyst ring. You'll see a picture of if when we come to the "Hall of Ankulens" (which I'm still trying to put together.)

3. Based on what you've heard about the Ankulen, what part of it are you most looking forward to? If you have already read it, what was your favorite part?

My favorite part to write was the sibling bond that grew between Jen, Derek, and Megan. It was so sweet. Better than a romance.

4. What was your favorite book as a child?

I read a LOT as a kid ... and I didn't like reading the same book over and over again. I'll go with The Hobbit, though. It's a good book.

5. How do you think this book will compare to my previous three books?

I think it's my best book yet! I'm extremely satisfied with this book, and I hope that everyone will have as much fun reading it as I did writing it!

6 comments:

  1. Oh yay! A tag! :-D
    Here's mine:
    http://wildroseleblonde.blogspot.com/2013/09/ankulen-tag.html

    God bless,
    ~"Tom"~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link to my answers! I liked the first question.

    http://dollsbooksthingsthatmatter.blogspot.com/2013/09/tags-gallore.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaahhh!!! I forgot about this tag on Saturday and had NO time to do it yesterday. Oh well....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hurry and do it now! I haven't drawn the winner yet!

      Delete
  4. I'll try to have it done by noon!!! (I have to go finish my chores at the moment.) ):

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I'm late (I got swamped with laundry this morning) but here is my link: http://thesplendorfalls.blogspot.com/2013/09/ankulen-tag.html

    If I'm too late, I COMPLETELY understand. It was fun filling out the tag!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...