Friday, January 21, 2011

In One Month

I am almost sixteen.
My birthday is on the seventh of next month.
The birthday party is on the twentieth, hopefully at the Church I attend (We aren't sure yet though.)

It's going to be a Starving Author's party, since that's what I currently am, a starving author ;)
If you want to come, you have to bring two things. Finger Food (Starving, remember) and your favorite book (author, please make sure it's kid friendly. The theme is children book authors)

Gift Ideas (not necessary, but would be nice):

I plan on being an author, and authors have to write on something. Right now I write on a winbook that originally ran windows 95 that Papa is lending V. and me. It has no internet connection, so I can't do email, research, or blog on it. It has no battery life, so I must have a plug to use it, and if it is accidently unplugged while its on, it has a hard shut down, and I don't think that that is very good for it. It has only one usb port and it is having connection issues with usb drives, they don't want to talk to each other unless I'm hold the drive just right. Its screen has recently decided that it's shy. If I look at it, it turns off, and the only thing I can do after that is turn it off. (Unless I don't want what I'm writing to make sense). Luckily I have figured out how to do this in a way that will save my work, but turning the laptop on takes forever. I also have stacks and stacks of notebooks, but they're taking over my room and they are heavy for transport. I need a new laptop, and have one picked out, see wishlist below. I have so far saved around $250. (We may put up a "money tree" or similar ... for the fun of it.

Clothes ... MED Turtle Neck LS Shirts (Solid NOT Red), and Blue Jeans Women 8

I have an Amazon Wish List Kendra's wish List


Favorite things - Royal blues and Purples and Deep True Reds, Nutcrackers (dolls), ladybugs, Giraffes, Sparkles and Glitters

I hope you can come
We plan on havin' fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...