Friday, January 7, 2011

Foto Friday -- mismatch night

I'm going to start something called a "Foto Friday"

Ummm... How to explain my lack of matching...
It was mismatch night at AWANA! (see, my classmates are just as bad!)
Yes, those are socks in my hair. I actually also had hairbows clipped to my shoes, but they don't show up in this picture. My shoes didn't match either.

Oh, and I didn't destroy those shirts (one was my uniform) I merely folded them in half in on themselves.
I also had half my hair in a pony, the other in a braid.
That hat had a braid instead of a pompom.

Can we say a little mixed up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...