And, yes, it seems like midnight is my new posting time. I am sorry. Let's plunge into reasons for reading this lovely book.
1. It's a tale of sisters. There's a hint of romance for one of the girls, but it's not the focus. The point is the two girls finding common ground in their broken pasts and bonding. And as all of you know, I love a good sibling story.
2. Because, plotwise, this is probably the most mixed up tale in our Seven Drawers. I mean, Red as Snow was pretty twisted, but this one! All of the main elements of the Snow White tale are there, but none in the place you expect. It's just so awesome.
3. It's dark, but it's not hopeless. This book deals with some difficult themes, but it's handled as delicately as possible. There is light at the end of this tunnel, but you still feel the darkness of the tunnel.
4. I'm just going to take a moment here and talk about that cover I designed for this book. Because I designed it am 1000% in love with how it turned out. Really stretched my designing skills and it fits the book so well.
5. Because there are references to other fairy tales in here. Pied Piper. Seven Swans. Rumplestiltskin. And we all here know that I love a good crossover.
6. You need to figure out just what's going on. This is a complex tale and nothing is how it seems at first value. It's a story you're going to be pondering long after you put it down.
7. Because it's only 99 cents on Kindle. You really have no excuse. Go download it now.
Tune in tomorrow/later today to find out about the next of the awesome Magic Mirrors that are hitting shelves this week. Here's a post to find out more and + enter an awesome giveaway!