Thursday, September 4, 2014

Character Encounters - September 2014

Hey there folks! Sorry about dropping off the face of the earth for a while. I had every intention of doing lots of blog entries, but when I got to my cousin's house, my computer wouldn't connect to the internet. My tablet connected fine, so I was able to keep up with most of my online life through that, but blogging on a tablet is difficult, so that just ... didn't happen. But now I have my computer connected, so a blog post is NECESSARY.

As those of  you who are my friends on facebook know, I've gotten a LOT of writing done, especially when it comes to typing up what I already had in notebooks (a snipppets post WILL be coming), so I don't regret being without internet, but I have missed you, my lovely readers.

Anyways, to the topic of the title. The character encounter place.


The Bookshelf

Since most writers are readers first, and pretty much everyone who does this challenge is a reader, I believe this should be easy. Encounter your character, and involve a bookshelf.

As for the bonus challenge level, make it a character who has an accent.

I'm in an accent mood at the moment.





3 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE this CE! It's good to have you back with us, Kendra!

    P.S. I keep forgetting to email you about the Amazon card. Don't worry, I will email you! I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha--this is funny because we just had a bookcase installed in our new living room! :-D And several of my fantasy Characters have accents (or brogues--do brogues count?), to boot.

    If only I could figure out how to write a blog post in less than three to six hours....

    ~"TWR"~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again!
    I think I'm going to try to do this months. I forgot the others XP

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...