Saturday, September 29, 2012

Algae

A fellow Blogger recently acquired a new laptop ... and named it.

Okay, let me back up here. I'm the type of person who names her bikes, her scarfs, and her giraffe figurines ...

But I never named my computer! The most important non-living object in my life and I didn't give it the dignity of a name!!! 

Luckily, that is something easily solvable. I gave it some thought and soon chanced upon the perfect name.

drumroll please ....

Algebra Black Clickety-clack!

Why that, you ask?

Must I give you my reasoning?

Fine ... I will.

Clickety-clack because that's the sound her keys make when I type. (and clack rhymes with black)

Black because that's her color ...

And Algebra because ... because ... because that's the word my eyes fell upon when I glanced about the room. I sit next to the bookshelf that holds our textbooks ...

I'm going to call her Algae for short.

This egg is in honor  of my dead computer.

5 comments:

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...