Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday Wrap-up!

And that's a wrap on day three! I'm over on BlogTalkRadio right now talking with a few other authors about the ins and outs of ACTUALLY PUBLISHING YOUR STINKIN' BOOK.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eaglesnestbroadcasting/2017/03/23/indie-e-con-2017-day-3--editing


Don't forget to comment below with your word war counts for the day!

And, so far, only two people have sent me their guesses for the games, and one person is winning all of the awesome, shiny, free books! ARE YOU GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN??? I allow you guys to scour the authors' blogs and amazon pages. You don't have to do it 100%  from memory!


9 comments:

  1. I'm going to send in my guesses for the games just as soon as I have time to do it. Don't you worry. I will capture some of the shiny free books! >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So today was super busy, which means a low word count, only 1,514. At least it is movement forward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2,519 words for me today - definitely not as much as Monday and Tuesday's word counts, but I didn't have as much access to the computer today, so I consider it pretty good ;).

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got 4,524 words today. Got way more down than I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 127. *hides* Reading and contributing to e-con posts appears to be taking my spare time this week... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite sure I wrote more than 127 words in comments on e-con posts, however.

      Delete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...