Friday, March 24, 2017

Guess the Upcoming Book!!

Email Entry is now Closed. I'm now editing this post to include answers.


Thanks so much to everyone who took part in these games! I've filled out the answers below so that you can see how many you got right.

Don't miss out on yesterday's game!

1. A Question of Loyalty (Questions of War) by Jesseca Wheaton

2. Suit and Suitability (Vintage Jane Austen) by Kelsey Bryant

3. The Sword of Kirraine (Potential Unnamed Series) by Claire M. Banschbach

4. The Princess of Noreen (Thaw) by E. Kaiser Writes

5. Sing, Aling (Mikada Chronicles) by Kendra E. Ardnek

6. King's Armor by Hope Ann

7. Andora's Folly Abigayle Claire

8. Honor: A Quest In (Bookania Quests) by Kendra E. Ardnek

9. The Beaded Slipper (Thaw Spin-off) E. Kaiser Writes

10. Project Enigma (Scarlet Rose Trilogy) by Hope Ann

11. The Wolf Prince (Faeries of Myrnius) by Claire M. Banschbach

12. Twisted Dreams by Morgan Elizabeth Huneke 

Make sure that you EMAIL me your guesses, but, in the comments below, which of these titles do you find the most intriguing?

8 comments:

  1. *adds to list of guess-the-thing games I need to get to this afternoon* I can probably do them all at once . . . just for clarification, what time Friday night is the deadline? Or is it just Friday night in general?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I actually know some of the answers this time! I might have to email you ;). These games are quite fun, even when I can't figure them out :D.

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE going to post the answers? or have the authors "claim" their stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most intriguing...guess I'd have to say 8.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's going to be a very sad book. Lots of grays, blacks, and dark, unsaturated greens.

      Delete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...