Sunday, March 19, 2017

Indie e-Con 2017 Cosplay Exhibition


Do you enjoy dress-up? Are you a fan of Indie Books? Have you ever Cosplayed as a character from an indie book?

Me dressed as Amber, the villain of my Rizkaland Legends.
Well, we'd love to see pictures!

If you've ever cosplayed as a character from any Indie Books and have a picture to prove it, post it to your blog, Pinterest, Instagram, Deviantart, or whatever form of social media that you might have for posting. (Though not Facebook unless you make the picture public). Then, take the link to your picture, and add it to the link-up below. It's that simple! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Oh, and you're totally not limited to Indie BOOKS. If there's an Indie Film or Indie Game that you just really love, I'd love to see cosplay of that, too!

(And, no, there's no limit to the number of links you can add below.)






1 comment:

  1. I love your pic above, and I LOVE that you like to dress up! I have my entire life, I just haven't specifically made a costume based on someone else's book...yet.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...