Monday, March 20, 2017

Featuring K.M. Weiland

When I first presented my idea for Indie e-Con to my group of friends (Also known as the beta readers of LDTD who made it to the end and never abandoned the chat that I gave them), one of them suggested that I contact K.M. Weiland, and see if she'd like to participate. She's one of the better-known independent writers - so well known that I hadn't realized that she WAS Indie until they told me. Also, she has a whole blog DEDICATED to writing advice.

Unfortunately, when I contacted her, she said that she was too busy to actively participate this year, I was welcome to raid her blog for posts. So raid I did.

I'm afraid that I didn't have time to more than skim any of the following posts, but I chose ones on topics that I didn't have any of my authors talking about here as an official part of the e-Con.

Enjoy!

And feel free to explore her site. There's a TON of writing advice - and for marketing and publishing as well as writing.

K.M. Weiland's Books









4 comments:

  1. I have been doing a lot of tweeting, but I think this one will be the deepest one for authors to mine. :) I am looking forward to wandering through all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing the links, Kendra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. K.M. Weiland's blog is one of my favorites - thank you for sharing these links, Kendra!

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like pretty interesting links, and I've heard good things about K.M.'s book on story structure . . . I shall have to check these out later.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...