Wednesday, March 22, 2017

WELCOME TO DAY THREE OF INDIE E-CON!!!


We made it! The book is edited and it's ready to release into the eager hands of our readers ... but just what goes into making your manuscript into a bound book that you can actually put on your shelf???

Never fear, we are here. Pull up a chair and get ready to learn.

Indie e-Con is free, and you're going to get a LOT of information thrown at you, as well as opportunities to ask for specific information. You're also going to be given chances to have YOUR writing critiqued by the authors. As such, I ask that you consider purchasing some of our books. One book, from at least one author, that's all I ask. More than that would be lovely, but try to get at least one book - a lot of the authors have theirs for 99 cents on kindle. I'd also like to ask that you leave a review for at least one Indie Book.

Oh, and I'd like to point out that there's a participation prize for the person who participates the most in Indie e-Con. Details are on this page. Last of the bullet Points.

Today's "Watch the Author Write" will be Sarah Holman, and she'll be writing at 12:00-1:00 PM CST on this document. Don't miss it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. It's hard to believe that it's day three already . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRACIOUS I got here late today - blaming that on the fact that I wasn't on media much today :D. But I'm excited to look through and comment on today's posts!

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...