Monday, August 4, 2014

Welcome to Bookania!

Via Pinterest
Three years ago today, frustrated with my life and lack of income, I pressed the publish button on my book, Sew, It's a Quest. Now, I could wax philosophical about the fact that I wasn't a good place spiritually for such a decision, and that the book itself could have used a bit more spit and polish before I released it, but I don't have a time machine, and I don't believe that I could have changed anything even if I did, so anyways.

Almost everyone who's read the book has loved it, and I don't regret the decision to become an author.

Bookania is a land of fairy tales. As its name suggests, it exists within a book - which is located within the Library behind the Rainbow that I mentioned yesterday. (Yes, all of my stories are connected in some form or fashion, even if they aren't in the same universe.)

It's a wonderful world, full of possibilities, full of delightful characters. I love the time I spend there, I love the puns that worm their way in (though, unfortunately, they haven't been as common in Kingdom as they were in Sew or Take.)

Check out Kiri's blog for an interview with Madeleine and Robin, and then swing over to Robyn Hoode's for an interview with Eric.

1 comment:

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...