Friday, February 22, 2013

Welcome to the PARTY

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. I'm so glad you could make it to the party!

And here is the lovely cake that BroYo drew for me ... sorry it's on it's side ...
I'm having picture issues


I've got quite a bit of fun planned, and, as you can see, I've changed my background to give things more of a festive atmosphere. Blogger didn't have any balloons, but I've always preferred Chinese lanterns anyways (I have one hanging over my school desk!) so it works.

Anyways, feel free to click around and explore. I have two stories that ya'll can continue for me, and I've added them as tabs up there - just click on "Rescue Me" if you prefer Fantasy, or "Finding North" if Sci-fi's more your thing.

A few words about the Givaway. It will be a drawing, and you can add names to my hat in a few ways.

1. Commenting. Any post, whether it's this one, or the first post I ever posted. Just make sure your comment  is relative to the post. I won't accept random "Hi Kendra!"s. With the exception of the continuous stories, it's limited to one entry per post.

2. Participate in the games that I will be posting over the course of the day. Further details will posted later.

3. Bring a gift to the gift table

4. And anything else I may come up with.

The prize will be a sneak peek at anything that I've written. I'll draw three names, and each will receive the prize. Details will be emailed to the winners.

At the moment, I'm not sure the Short Story about Robin and Robert's birthday will be posted, though. It's all plotted, and I know what happens ... but writing it has been a case of "easier said than done." If I manage to get onto a computer, I'll try to get more of it written, and, hopefully, it'll get posted ... but ... we'll see how that goes.

Most of my "keeping up with things" will be done from my Android, and, unfortunately, Andrea and blogger don't like to communicate when it comes to writing blog posts. I can comment on blogs, and I can approve comments ... but write entries ... not very often.


5 comments:

  1. Wasn't this supposed to happen a while ago? I thought I missed it when I was traveling. Anyway, the cupcake drawing is very nice. I like the delicate detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday, Kendra!! Wishing you many happy returns of the day!

    And thank you so much for inviting us to this wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Kendra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Your cake looks delicious. I might just have to have a piece later. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...