In my family, we like to have egg hunts on our birthdays.
So ... I'm letting ya'll search for eggs on my blog. I've hidden 20 pictures of eggs on various of the last 100 posts. Commenting on those posts will bring you an extra entry for the giveaway.
If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of my blog, you'll find a list of posts sorted by year/month/all that good stuff. You'll want to go back no further than last August.
Clues for which posts have eggs:
1. Frog eyes are on the top of their heads
2. Five little Piggies jumping on the Bread
3. I didn't know they had shrinkerscopes in Bookania
4. That Girl needs a bath.
5. 1 Corinthians 13
6. I have a thing about strangely colored leaves
7. It's fun to get money for free.
8. I'm thankful for a good book
9. Robin doesn't know what a pine cone is.
10. The battle for Imagination.
11. Vampires have nothing to do with this post.
12. A Jewish Queen
13. Some people think he's Merlin.
14. Princes of Refrence.
15. Eggs, treasure - what's the difference?
16. Elvings don't actually have Christmas ...
17. What if I hid an egg with my book?
18. Green is supposedly an environmental friendly color.
19. This is not about Pond Scum.
20. A very long questionnaire!