Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday - My House

I am thankful that I live in a house. Not everyone does. Lots of people live on the streets or in the woods. I live in a house. I'm thankful for that.

It's not a very big, or nice house, but it is a house, especially when you take into consideration that for two and a half years, we bounced between my grandparents' houses. Part of the week would be spent with one set, part of the week with the other set. It was before my brother and youngest sister, so it wasn't as bad as it would be now, but that just means all the more reason to be thankful to have our own house.

I'm very thankful to have our own house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...