Monday, December 28, 2015

Fanart Voting!




1.

By Alyssa. Represent Laura trying to hold on to a normal life, but it always fading away from her.
Winner: Creativity


2.

By my little Brother. It's his version of the cover art.


3.

By Hannah Rogers. Representing Clara and Andrew.
Winner: Skill



4.

By Hannah Rogers. Representing Reuben and Petra
Winner: Grand Prize


5.

By Bedtime Bear. Representing the seven colors of Rizkan water.


6.

By Tom WildRose. A mock cover
Winner: Interpretation


7.

By Sarah Taleweaver. A Clarand Collage.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous art! I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really liked, 3,4,5,and 6. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all great!! And wow! Hannah, your's is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Number 1 is really interesting, and 3 is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much lovely art! 'Twill be hard to choose a winner . . .
    And now I am thoroughly annoyed by the amount of white space on my collage. Grr.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...