Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Announcing Woodcutter Quince!

"Woodcutter Quince" is now available to own on DVD and VHS ...

What? No ... that's not right. I mean kindle, folks. It's available on kindle. I'm not sure what's up with that previous comment.

To celebrate, three of my other books are free today: Sew, It's a Quest, "The Prior Quest," and "CinderEddy." I'm especially excited about CinderEddy, since it hadn't been free before, and I've been dying to read it.



Anyways, I'm sure you're all dying to see the cover. It's not the best cover I've ever done, but it's not the worst, either, and it does fit the book.

The image is also a link to the amazon page

In the depths of Black forest, strange creatures are rumored to exist. Casperl isn't sure he's seen any of them, but he does know that there is a princess trapped on top of an enchanted mountain. Only a true prince can free her. He's certainly not one.

Fans of Bookania, this is a must read for you. Not only do we get to know Casperl and Doranna a bit better ... but Eric, too! He plays a large role in the middle of the book. I'm sure none of you will be disappointed with him.

And ... snippets. Because I enjoy sharing them, and you guys enjoy reading them.

“Um … she’s a princess …”
“Really? I hadn’t guessed.”
“But …”

“Come now,” said Eric. “That’s an established fact. Everyone who’s at least heard of her knows that the Mountain Princess is a princess.”
~
 “You there, what are you gawking at!”
The prince’s words demanded answer, so Casperl said the first thing that came to mind. “I didn’t mean to gawk, sir. I was just wondering if you would … like some help.”
“Do I look like I need help?” the prince asked in a tone that was somewhere between irritated and bored.
~
Numbly, the woman set the box down on the table and shut the door behind him. She didn't care if the box contained all the riches in the world – it wasn't the treasure that she had been given. She had a child in her arms at last.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, congratulations! I'm happy for you!

    (lol... *deafening roar* NOW AVALIABLE ON VIDEO CASSETTE *rushes to turn down volume*)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...