Monday, October 6, 2014


A few months ago, in the middle of my blog party, I shared the release date for a book that I'm thoroughly looking forward to, and today, I get to share the cover. And let me tell you, it is one gorgeous cover.

The fate of Plenilune hangs on the election of the Overlord, for which Rupert de la Mare and his brother are the only contenders, but when Rupert’s unwilling bride-to-be uncovers his plot to murder his brother, the conflict explodes into civil war.

To assure the minds of the lord-electors of Plenilune that he has some capacity for humanity, Rupert de la Mare has been asked to woo and win a lady before he can become the Overlord, and he will do it—even if he has to kidnap her.

En route to Naples to catch a suitor, Margaret Coventry was not expecting a suitor to catch her.



JENNIFER FREITAG lives with her husband in a house they call Clickitting, with their two cats Minnow and Aquila, and their own fox kit due to be born in early December. Jennifer writes in no particular genre because she never learned how, she is make of sparks like Boys of Blur, and if she could grasp the elements, she would bend them like lightning. Until then, she sets words on fire.
Living with her must be excruciating.

I loved this author's HiFi, The Shadow Things, and you'd better believe that I'm counting down the days 'til October 20th when Plenilune releases. I'm completely intrigued by this book's genre, planetary fantasy, which is hard to explain, but she does a good job HERE on her blog, The Penslayer. Honestly, hop over and add the book to your goodread's shelf. Oh, and while you're at it, check out the book's pinterest page. It's inspiring. In fact, check out Jenny's entire Pinterest profile. She's found some great pins.

And now you're chomping at the bit yelling at me because, like I always do, I'm delaying actually posting the cover. Oh, all right. I'll stop withholding it. Here it is in all its gorgeousness.





As I said, gorgeous, and thoroughly intriguing. I want to read the book now and find out what's up with that headpiece covering her eyes. Just two more weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I'd never heard the term "planetary fantasy" before now, but it sounds really cool. And much more intriguing than "Science Fiction."

    QUOTE: "I want to...find out what's up with that headpiece covering her eyes."

    Hahaha--you read my mind! My first thought when I saw the cover art was, "Why is that crown covering her eyes? How is she supposed to fight if she can't see?"

    BTW, I FINALLY got around to reading my door prizes! Och, life is crazy. Anyhoot, I'm really enjoying SciFi People especially...and I'll tell you more in a proper review e-mail later. :-D

    God bless, and happy writing (and reading!),
    ~"Tom Wild Rose"~

    P.S.
    Thought you'd like to know I recently loaned my copy of The Ankulen to my aunt and cousin, and they both LOVED it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I absolutely ADORE this cover. Like seriously, it would easily go on a list of my-favourite-covers-of-ever. XD I'm very curious about the insides too, of course, but ajfdkalsfd that cover.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...