1. Which of the books on my WIP list inspired The Ankulen?
2. What are the full names of Chris and Tisha?
3. What is my Ankulen?
4. Where does Chris appear in chapter one?
5. What is Walnut?
6. What is the title of chapter seven?
7. Whose arms are on the cover of the book?
8. What does Jen have taped to the cover of her notebook?
9. To what toy does Jen compare her imaginary world?
10. Who owns the Queen's Necklace?
11. To what mythological creature do I compare the Polystoikhedron?
12. Where does color come from in Jen's imagination?
13. Which animated character would I like to play Tisha?
14. What does Jen run around with in her hair for a good deal of the first half of the book?
15. What are the names of the three knights that I have mentioned in The Ankulen?
16. Where did Derek's name come from?
17. Which scene did I dread the longest?
18. What is the difference between an Anka and an Anku?
19. What part of Jen's physical description did I keep forgetting about in draft one?
20. To whom does Jen compare herself when she describes herself.
Have fun answering, but don't stress yourself out about them. If you can't find an answer, just leave it blank and go on to the next one!