Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tasty Tuesday - Glop (Taco Filling)

This is a recipe I came up with one night when I didn't want to individually prep every singe taco I made. It tastes much better than it sounds!

Hamburger meat
Taco Seasoning
Refried beans
Avocado
Mayo
Hot sauce
Black olives
Tomatoes
Tortillas
Lettuce

Brown hamburger meat, seasoning with taco seasoning. When it is completely browned, add refried beans, Mayo, Hot Sauce, black olives, and chopped tomatoes. (of course, if you don't like an ingredient from that list, you can leave it out, and if you like something on your tacos that is not on the list, you can add that). Scoop some glop onto each tortilla, add some lettuce and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...