Monday, April 23, 2012

My Cousin's Book

I have a family of writers. As I stated in the dedication, my Mom ought to be a published author (which she will be as soon as I publish Saffron's Big Plan, as she partially wrote two of the stories). My Dad and younger sister are both working on books.

Well, my Mom's cousin, Tenya Sharp Ingalls recently published a book, Cumbrian Rain. It is the first book of a series called The Weather Tales. I have not read it yet, but all of its reviews on Amazon are glowing. It's a Romance book, and it deals with some heavy issues such as the exploitation of children around the world, so it's not a kid's book.

Well, It's free today! Hurry and get your copy now.



You can check out her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...