Friday, July 29, 2016

Beautiful People - Shira


So apparently no one was willing to let me hijack their blog today for interviewing purposes, nor was anyone willing to risk Shira on their blog, so I'm going to interview her myself using the Beautiful People link-up.

(And for those of you who are coming here from the link-up, welcome! I happen to be throwing a party celebrating my blogoversary and my first book's fifth birthday. Feel free to roam around the blog, dropping comments, and you could win a full collection of my ebooks, details here, but don't feel obligated.)

Shira is answering questions herself, and the interview is set right after the main story of My Kingdom for a Quest. She's the strongest person in the world, thanks to her Fairy Godmother mixing her gift up with her brother's.

Via Pinterest
  1. Do you want to get married and/or have children? Why or why not?
    I am currently preparing for my wedding to Prince Arthur. As for children, it will be my duty to produce an heir. I ... I know not if I am particularily looking foward to parenthood, but it is a matter of course that I should not worry over.
  2. What is their weapon of choice? (It doesn’t necessarily have to be a physical weapon.)
    My strength. I'm the strongest person in the world, and when that's true, pretty much anything can become a weapon.
  3. What's the nicest thing they've done for someone else, and why did they do it?
    I ... I  know not. I try to help others as often as I can, make use of my gift constructively. I cannot think of any one time in particular, though. Well, I did let Arthur continue being crown prince/soon-be-king on the condition that I married him isntead of throwing him and the rest of the Britons in the dugeons where they belonged. I suppose that was nice of me.
  4. Have they ever been physically violent with someone, and what instigated it?
    I admit I have. I have very great strength and I have a temper. I don't always act as a proper princess should.
  5. Are they a rule-follower or a rebel?
    Perhaps a bit of both. I don't go out of my way to openly rebel - I get into trouble enough as it is - but nor do I like to follow all of the rules either. If I feel that I can take a liberty and bend the rules, I will, but I won't go out of my way to do it.
  6. Are they organized or messy?
    I shall admit that I am not the neatest person in the world - that would have been my elder sister, Dylana. Nor am I the messiest either, though. That would be my twin brother, Samson.
  7. What makes them feel loved, and who was the last person to make them feel that way?
    For someone to accept me for who I am, to not judge me for my gift. I don't look like I should be the strongest person in the world. The last person? Arthur. He's a dear thing.
  8. What do they eat for breakfast? 
    Whatever is searved for breakfast. I am not a picky eater, though I do prefer meats. I ... well, it is assumed that it is a side effect of my gift, but I have a ravenous appetite. Given my size, most people are shocked by what I eat.
  9. Have they ever lost someone close to them? What happened?
    I've lost several people now. My parents due to our castle being attacked, and my elder sister and my original betrothed thanks to attending Rosamond's sixteenth birthday party - Rosamond was cursed, you see. cursed to sleep a hundred years, and the rest of the castle with her. My sister didn't attend, since she'd just had her first son and didn't feel up to the trip, and Maxie ... well, Maxie was immune to magic and the curse couldn't affect him.
  10. What’s their treat of choice? (Or, if not food, how else do they reward themselves?)
    Food's good, especially if it happens to be meat.. As I said, I have a ravenous appetite so something to eat is always nice.
So, that was Shira. Anyway, as I said, no interviews on anyone else's blogs, but check out the free books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...