Saturday, July 30, 2016

Pinterest Pins - Robin and Eric



So my mom has this thing where she'll randomly decide to organize things, and yesterday was our library. So between that and editing, it's now past midnight and I still haven't scheduled a post.

So you guys will get to ooh and ahh over some pins of Robin and Eric. And Maryanne got into a few of Eric. You're welcome. No particular order, rhyme, or reason.


Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest

Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Any favorites? Don't forget to swing by Sarah's Blog for an interview with Arthur, or to pick up free books.

1 comment:

  1. My faves:

    ~That first one of Eric--intriguing. Now I'm wondering what he's crying about....

    ~Eric looking at Baby Maryanne. Awwwwwww....

    ~"I'se de appa Daddy eye!" :-)

    ~Robin lying in bed like, "Uuuuuggghhh...I don' wanna get up!" (I can relate, girlie. :-P)

    ~Robin fighting in her underwear. Ooh-hah! ;-)

    ~Eric holding a rose, and Robin looking at him like, "Go ahead, give me the flower. I dare you!" LOL.

    ~Painting of Prince Eric. Wow.

    ~That last one of Robin. Mainly because it was the first pic I saw of her, so that's pretty much how I imagine her.

    Thanks for sharing. :-)

    --and here comes The Pixie with an armful of confetti....

    *FLOOF!*

    ~R~

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...