Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday - L'il Brother

Last week I posted on how I was thankful for my sisters, and I am - but I don't just have sisters, I also have a 6 year old little brother, Roley, who I'm also thankful for.

My brother is funny, often on purpose. While opening presents this week, he would grab the bows and stick them all over his face, and scrunch up his nose in the way that is so him. He has a wonderful imagination as well as a Monster under his bed. Not a bad monster, though. This Monster is named Poley, and scares away his bad dreams. Poley has a sister who lives under my bed named Googi.

Oh, you NEVER know what our Roley is going to say next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...