Friday, December 16, 2011

Foto Friday - Robin


Okay, so I'm not the best artist in the world. But, anyways, this is my drawing of Robin, the MC of "Sew, It's a Quest."

Princess Robin of Locksley is the best swordsman in the world - apparently due to the fact that she and her twin brother were given gifts by their Fairy Godmother and that these gifts got mixed up. She's hardheaded and hotheaded, yet loyal and protective to her friends, especially her twin brother. Her moto seems to be "Fire! Fire! Fi- wait ... was I supposed to aim?"
She's a bit of a rebel, refusing to wear a dress except when absolutely necessary. And she refuses to let her parents arrange a marriage for her, insisting that she will only marry a man who can best her with a sword. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...