Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Prayer Request


We just received a call from the horse therapy place where V volunteers on a weekly basis saying that she fainted.

They think she had a seizure, so they're taking her to the hospital, where our Gma is going to meet her. We would appreciate prayers.

V doesn't handle hospitals very well, ever since our Grammy died, so please keep that in mind.

I need to go pack the littles, so ...

Why can't we get through spring without someone in our family going to the hospital?????

Me and my sister in a play I wrote

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that! I will definitely be praying!!!! I hope she is ok and feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family's prayers are with you. I hope nothing serious has happened and I hope V will have a fast and healthy recovery. Trust in Him and Pray. May God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...