Friday, March 1, 2013

Character Encounter - March 2013

It's that time again!Character Encounters! I've finally remembered to do this on the first rather than than the second or third!



I'm so not liking relying on my mom's computer.

Oo-kay, to cut things short, I'm just going to tell you where to meet, and I'll see you there! Kay?

Church
Via Pinterest


It's Easter time, so where better to meet your character than at your annual Easter-whatever-your-church does? Have fun, and please, do respect the building and the holiday. I personally consider Easter to be the most important holiday, since it celebrates the cornerstone of our faith.

Now I need to figure out who I'm going to meet ... for the first time, I haven't a clue! I'm bouncing between Tisha from The Ankulen and one of the main characters in The New Division.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...