Sunday, August 5, 2012

Introducing ....

I have this series I've been working on for about seven years. It's about some kids that fall into another world... yeah, sounds cliche, I know, but it's better than it sounds.

Well ... one of the characters from the first book had taken on a life of her own ... and has started her own blog ...

I'm not sure what to think about that, exactly, but, anyways, since I'm her author, I guess I might as well promote it. It's called Clara's Classics, and, as you may have guessed from the title, the character is named Clara. In this blog, Clara's going to share her opinions on the classics ... which is quite high, actually.

I wish I could say the same of her opinion of me ...

But, be warned. Clara's opinions may not be exactly my own. She takes great pleasure in contradicting me.



Pictures I drew of Clara. I'm actually quite pleased with them ... although she isn't. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...