Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Lookit the Pretty New Covers!

So, um, I'm actually late with this. I forgot when this post was supposed to go up, and my brain clocked out over the weekend. It was a frustrating weekend. My boss needs to stop scheduling me to work my full three days in the space of two days. Aaaaanywho.

So, some of you have heard me rave over the Time Captives trilogy by Morgan Elizabeth Huneke. One of the most unique portal fantasies that I've read, I absolutely love these little books ... except that their covers were a little a little ... underwhelming. So, when Morgan told me that she was redoing the covers, I was freakin' excited. Honestly, I can't wait to get copies of THESE books to put on my shelf.

But first, let me remind you what the original covers WERE.



See? As I said, not bad, but leaving muuuuch to be desired. So what are they now?








Yes, I'm drawing this out unnecessarily long for being late.



Oh, and Morgan wants me to share the series description:

In a perilous quest that spans two worlds, four siblings must team up with their long-lost ancestors and a rebellious slave to deliver an enslaved people from the cruel strytes who invaded their land.

Dun dun duuuuuuun.



You can see the covers now:


Eep!! Eeep!


All the pretties!


*dies*

So, yes, in short, these new covers are awesome, and I can't wait to have physical copies lined up on my shelves.


And, if you're interested in a giveaway, do click over to Morgan's blog and shower her with your excitement for these new covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...