Sunday, July 15, 2018

The Five Most Romantic Fairy Tales



So, I'm a bit late in the day posting it. Maybe a little more than a bit. But the video took longer than I expected to convert and upload, due to being better quality than my normal videos, and when I was finally able to upload it, it was minutes before I had to leave for my uncle's birthday party, and I misplaced my brain when I got back.

But I think I've found my brain now, so have a video:


Do click through, leave a like and a comment, and consider subscribing. If you do subscribe, it could qualify as an entry in an awesome giveaway!



Check out all of the other blogs participating in the Christmas in July!

I also would like to note that I am in the process of moving away from blogging into vlogging. I'm not abandoning this blog, but ... talking to the camera means less hand cramps, and I get enough of those from regular writing as it is (Currently hard at work trying to finish Worth and The Seven Drawers for their publications in August and October, respectively). So, yeah, if you want more frequent updates from me, check out over there. I'm going to be talking about fairy tales a lot. And I may do a stint of reading through Sew, it's a Quest. Wouldn't that be awesome?

2 comments:

  1. You had me chuckling several times there, girl. And I love the Frog Prince Nutcracker!

    I actually read The Yellow Dwarf once, in a library book (I thought it was "Complete Grimm's Fairytales," but my copy doesn't have this story, so...*shrug*). And of course I learned of "Casperl" and "Fairer-Than-a-Fairy" from your Fairytale Commentaries (which would make a smashing topic for future vlogging *hinthint* ;-)).

    God bless, and Happy Writing,
    ~R~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fairy tale commentaries are in my plans, but I'm currently trying to figure out how I want to handle them.

      Delete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...