This tag is part of Honor's release giveaway and is worth three points if you fill it out on your blog. If you don't have a blog, though, you are allowed to fill it out in the comments below for two points. When your post is live, make sure that you leave a link to it in the comments below so that I can find it.
Don't forget to check out the main post for all of the other awesome ways that you can earn entries, including:
Preorder the book and email me your receipt to receive ten whole points!
Now to the tag:
For the record, each and every one of these questions are RELEVANT.
1. Have you read any of the Bookania Quests yet? If so, what is your favorite thing about them? If not, why are you excited to read them?
2. What is your favorite fairy tale that no one else seems to know about?
3. Sword or Bow?
4. What is your favorite Fairy Tale mash-up universe?
5. What is your favorite fictional sword?
6. Name a Rebellious Princess that you felt to be particularly well-developed and compelling.
7. What is your favorite representation of Robin Hood?
8. Who is your favorite fictional mother?
9. If you could learn any language in the world instantaneously, which would you choose?
10. Who is someone in your life that you couldn't bear to lose?
And remember, you can also gain points by writing blog posts that review the other Bookania Quests or Robin Hood retellings - just make sure that you are shouting out the release and linking back here to my blog.